learn AI by the usage of Deep learning, create powerful AI for Real-World applications, Compete with AI world
- Basic Python knowledge
- Basic knowledge of programming languages
- Having a strong enthusiasm for learning
- Else everything will be taught
Artificial intelligence (AI) is the simulation of human intelligence processes by machines, especially computer systems. These processes include learning (the acquisition of information and rules for using the information), reasoning (using rules to reach approximate or definite conclusions) and self-correction. Particular applications of AI include expert systems, speech recognition, and machine vision.
AI can be categorized as either weak or strong. Weak AI, also known as narrow AI, is an AI system that is designed and trained for a particular task. Virtual personal assistants, such as Apple’s Siri, are a form of weak AI. Strong AI, also known as artificial general intelligence, is an AI system with generalized human cognitive abilities. When presented with an unfamiliar task, a strong AI system is able to find a solution without human intervention
Some of the activities computers with artificial intelligence are designed for include:
- Speech recognition
You are going to learn hot topic Ai viia using Deep learning
What materials you will get in this course?
You will some books related to Ai
- Yes, you will get study materials from MIT at end of the course
- so hurry up and don’t miss our latest updates regarding this course.
- Anyone interested in Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning
- Anyone who wants to make an strong hand in the pathway of AI