Learn the basics of iPhone app development and the fundamentals of Objective-C and Swift
This is an introductory level course to iOS development in both Objective-C and Swift. You will learn the beginner topics such as the use of XCode IDE as well the interface builder and a complete recap of all programming features of Swift and Objective-c. The course is developed with XCode 10 and iOS 12 and will continue on to update when needed.
At the end of each lesson, you will have a task to complete which is often a tutorial from an external website.
- By the end of the course you should have the following among other things:
- Thorough understanding of mobile technologies and approaches for developing mobile apps (in specific to iOS)
- The proper understanding of what a programming language is and how to think like a programmer.
- Developing intermediate user interface design.
- Be technically savvy and able to find solutions for a wide range of issues.
- be ready to tackle a complete iOS boot-camp and prepare real-life apps.
This is a PROGRAMMING ONLY course. You won’t be spending any time learning matters such as design, color or typography. This course focuses on one thing and one thing alone; how to become an iOS programmer.
- Anyone without any programming background
- Experienced programmers who want to begin iOS development real quick.
- Anyone who wants to learn iOS mobile development easily
- This course is well suited for total novice users.
- This is a one-stop shop for becoming an iOS developer.