WordPress & SEO – The Beginners All in One SEO Plugin Guide
A better blueprint for SEO & WordPress by Clandestinebrain a website: Check-in for instant voice consulting
This course will instruct regarding:
- How to start a website.
- Create a blog.
- Create Search Keywords.
– How to choose an SEO optimized domain name.. (you’re going to kick yourself for not figuring this out on your own.)
– How to easily set up your hosting account to outrank your competition! (screw this one up, and you’ll set yourself back 12-14 months!)
– Advanced keyword research & buying keywords.. (this simple trick will save you at least 2 hours.)
– Off-page optimization: Do you know how and where to get quality backlinks for your website, fast? I’ve completed the research for you… (I’ll even show you how to outsource this process for pennies on the dollar.)
What the else do you get?
Enroll now and I’ll see you on the other side!
Who is the target audience?
- This “SEO For WordPress” course is meant for small business owners and bloggers that want to get on the first page of Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
- This SEO course is designed for beginner and intermediate WordPress users. No technical or HTML coding knowledge is required.
- This course is probably not for you if you’re a web developer, HTML coder, or an SEO consultant.
- This WordPress & SEO course is meant for small business owners and bloggers that want to get on the first page of Google, Yahoo, Bing, and DuckDuckGo. With a more all encompassing plugin